Recently I took and passed the AZ-800 exam, Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. This exam had been on my to do list for some time, so I was pleased to get it done. To help others looking to take this exam, here’s a list of Resources that I used to help me learn the exam objectives and prepare for the exam!
Here’s a list of the Resources that I gathered to Study for this exam. Note – I didn’t use all of these, some are just links I’ve collated to help!
- Az800 Study Guide and Video from Orin Thomas and Jeff Woolsey – https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/itops-talk-blog/az-800-study-guide-administering-windows-server-hybrid-core/ba-p/2736091
- Deploy and manage identity infrastructure – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Implement and operate an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Configure storage and file services – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Microsoft Exam Skills Outline – Exam AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure – Skills Measured (microsoft.com)
- Enterprise Skills Initiative – some great courses and practice questions on here – esi.microsoft.com
- AZ-800 exam prep (charbelnemnom.com)
- AZ-800 Exam Study Guide Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure – Thomas Maurer
- John Savill’s Technical Training – an awesome resource for all Microsoft Learning! – https://www.youtube.com/c/NTFAQGuy/videos
- Study Guide for AZ-800 – https://www.amazon.com/Az-800-Administering-Windows-Server-Infrastructure/dp/013772926X/
✅ As always, real experience and using your own Lab environment was also invaluable for this exam – I found creating some of the scenarios outlined in the Learn Modules in my own lab was really helpful! Good Luck! 😊